Providing caregiver and veteran support services by and for veteran and military families
Your impact: As a Legacy Corps Member, you will help serve those in need by:
- Enhancing the quality of someone’s life by spending approximately 8 - 12 hours per week providing companionship respite services
- Allowing caregivers the opportunity to take a much needed break
- Services are designed to support the caregiver, decrease caregiver stress, and improve their ability to continue caring for their love one at home
Sign up: Legacy Corps Member Benefits:
- Receive a comprehensive 20 hour training, followed by regular monthly in-service meetings
- Receive a taxable monthly allowance of $150.00 to offset any cost of volunteering
- Become a part of a dynamic team of members dedicated to improving the lives of individuals and families that have served our country.
- After a year of service, you will earn an Educational Award of $1527 (can be used by yourself; or if over 55 gift to a child or grandchild at a Title IV Institution of higher learning).